SECTION A1: The following type of sites are completely prohibited from ALL our services (shared, reseller, VPS, dedicated servers, etc), unless otherwise noted. Any account found infringing on one of more of the following will face consequences mentioned in the rest of the Terms of Service agreement. This list is only partial and NOT comprehensive; other types of sites may be in violation of our terms of service as well.
In consideration of hosting services to be delivered, Customer agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
PolurNET Communications may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon failure of Customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued service fees, and any collection fees to which PolurNET Communications may be entitled under this Agreement or under applicable law.
Customers may voluntarily cancel their account at any time, for any reason or for no reason, by emaling firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with subject “Cancellation Request” with their account server name, billing email address, domain and full name of the account holder. Alternatively, clients may simply click on "Request Cancellation" button from the My Services section of our Client Central interface (located at https://billing.polurnet.com/v6/
Once a Customer has cancelled their account at least five (5) days before the account renewal date (invoice due date), no more charges will be billed to the account. Cancellations on or after the renewal date will be charged the full amount of the renewal period.
PayPal paying customers cancelling their paypal subscription payment does not warrant cancellation of service. All cancellations must go through the cancellation email request or through Client Central.
Customers are assume full responsiblity for cancelling any recurring payments or PayPal Subscriptions setup, if they wish to cancel their account. Refunds will not be offered for clients who fail to cancel such recurring payments that are mistakenly billed.
Customer can terminate their account for any reason or for no reason. However, Customer understands and agrees that PolurNET Communications does not provide pro-rated or any other kinds of refunds on cancellations. All fees Customer has paid shall be nonrefundable.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION 6, ALL PAYMENTS TO POLURNET COMMUNICATIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
All payments to PolurNET Communications are nonrefundable. This includes any setup fees and monthly fees regardless of usage. All billing disputes must be reported within fifteen (15) days of the time the dispute occurred. Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, also known as chargebacks, which, in PolurNET Communications Inc's sole discretion, are invalid under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees to restore the desired service.
Without waiving any of its other rights under this Agreement, PolurNET Communications, Inc. offers to its Customers a conditional ten (10)-day money-back guarantee on fees for hosting services only (the “10-Day Guarantee”). If for any reason you cancel your account by filling in the account cancellation form and submitting it to PolurNET Communications, within ten (10) days of the beginning of your service, PolurNET Communications will refund your money with no questions asked; provided, however, that you have never previously obtained a refund under the 10-Day Guarantee. If you have ever previously obtained a refund under the 10-Day Guarantee, your account will be canceled, but no money will be refunded to you.
Please note that the amount refunded to you will be the amount you paid for hosting services only, and will not include any of the following fees:
The 10-Day Guarantee is subject to all of the following limitations:
Changes to your service, including, but not limited to, adding new services, removing services, or changing the type of hosting plan you have do NOT make you eligible for an additional 30-Day Guarantee. The 10-Day Guarantee applies to your first order of Web hosting services from PolurNET Communications and does not apply to any changes to your service at any time.
7. Customer agrees not to engage in any activity that violates any international, foreign, federal, state, or local laws applicable to the service terms described in this Agreement.
8. PolurNET Communications reserves the right to discontinue service to any Customer it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including, but not limited to, the following:
9. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless PolurNET Communications, and the parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, employees and agents of PolurNET Communications against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, “Losses”) to which an indemnified party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customer’s use of the Services, and to reimburse an indemnified party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such indemnified party in connection with investigating, defending, or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such indemnified party is a party.
10. POLURNET COMMUNICATIONS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR
11. POLURNET COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PolurNET Communications DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE, AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND PolurNET Communications SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFOR.
12. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, POLURNET COMMUNICATIONS DISCLAIMS, ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM, OR THROUGH, THIS SERVICE, THE SYSTEMS WHICH PROVIDE IT, AND THE INTERNET, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
13. POLURNET COMMUNICATIONS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR MATERIALS ACCESSED THROUGH ITS SERVICES, ITS SYSTEMS, ITS NETWORKS, OR THE INTERNET.
Any failure by PolurNET Communications to enforce this Agreement in every instance in which it might apply does not amount to a waiver of any of PolurNET Communications’s rights.
All monetary amounts to which this Agreement refers shall be in United States Dollars (USD), unless otherwise specified.
This Agreement, including all of its component parts, comprises the entire agreement between you (the Customer) and PolurNET Communications, and supersedes any prior or previous agreements between you and PolurNET Communications with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement; provided, however, that you agree that you shall be subject to any additional terms and conditions of which PolurNET Communications notifies you from time to time, pursuant to this Agreement.
This Agreement may not be modified orally.
PolurNET Communications shall not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement or interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, terrorism, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, accidents, fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, the elements, strikes, labor disputes, shortages of suitable parts, materials, labor or transportation, magnetic interference, interruptions of electrical power or other utility service, unavailability of any telecommunications or wireless service or connection to any telecommunications or wireless service, or any cause beyond the reasonable control of PolurNET Communications.
In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties hereto, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to PolurNET Communications’s performance or alleged non-performance of this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is forever barred.
PolurNET Communications reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at our sole discretion.